20-Day Return/Exchange Warranty of Unopen Products/Faulty Products
If you need to return any item please email email@example.com for full instructions and the address to return your items to.
Please include your order number (shown on the order confirmation email we sent you and on the label included with your package), your full name and telephone number in any emails you send us.
- If you wish to cancel an order and return the unopened goods you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the return, including the order number within 20 working days following the delivery date of the goods. You must then complete a returns form and post the garment/s back to us within 12 days of emailing us.
- If you cancel the order before receiving the goods, and the carrier attempts to deliver the goods, you should not accept delivery from the carrier, and they will send the goods back to us. In the event of the carrier leaving the goods, it is your responsibility to arrange the return of the goods.
- Due to the law on women intimate clothing (bottoms) if the seal of the pack has been broken we cannot accept the return/exchange of the product unless there is a product fault. A return will only be accepted if the pack is unopened, for faulty products an exchange will be offered. Please do not send a items if you cannot satisfy these conditions we will not ship back the rejected product.
- We will only refund your postage charges (any express shipments we will only refund half of the postage) if the return is as a result of our error or the item is found to be faulty.
- Where the product is an non-returnable item and is found to be faulty we will offer an exchange for the same product.
- For other items that isn’t bottoms ie thongs, swimsuits etc can be returned. If the package is open there maybe a 20% restocking fee depending on how damage packaging is.
- Foremost try to be Smexy in selecting products for order.